Milton Keynes Meet - Sunday 20th May

VWR Lupo

DUE TO LACK OF INTREST!!!

Sorry to those who were attending sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

Luke & Kady & Jenna (VWR Lupo & Playgirl Arosa)

db- Luke, well, it'd be rude not to biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by db

Can't you bring it forward a week laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm going home on the 20th!

If i don't have any jobs forthcoming before I go home, I'll see if I can stay - or i'll drive up as its MK smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Not too far from Bath

would LOVE wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> to be there we haven't had a MK meet for ages!!!!!!

but probably wont be able to sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

im sure Joe will bring flo though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Jen

Woo, I'm in then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1.Luke & Kady & Jenna (VWR Lupo & Playgirl Arosa)

2.Luke - db

3.Al - nfbr

4.Paul and chloe

5.Nic - lunalupi

i'll be there be good to catch up with everyone again

1.Luke & Kady & Jenna (VWR Lupo & Playgirl Arosa)

2.Luke - db

3.Al - nfbr

4.Paul and chloe

5.Nic - lunalupi

6.dean

I think we're going to have to change the date on this again as Al can't make it. So it's going to have to be June, i can't do the beginning so it'll have to be the 16/17th?

Edited by db

Go ahead with the meet if you want one, just make it a "Milton keynes" meet.

Shame about the date really, Just i'll either be Unconcious that day, or i'll be entertaining wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hum, this mabe a problem, im on holiday in June, maby we should cancle it for now!

Cant have Al not turn up for his own birthday bash!

Up to you guys!

We could keep the meet on, but do something for Birthdays another time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> As I'm off to Bath after the 20th, so would be nice to see everyone one last time before term ends

27th Would have been perfect cos its right in the middle of both mine and luke's birthdays.

I'll probably just pop over to luke's hosue that sunday to fit his new head unit and iPod cajigger.

Edited by nfbr

27th Would have been perfect cos its right in the middle of both mine and luke's birthdays.

I'll probably just pop over to luke's hosue that sunday to fit his new head unit and iPod cajigger.

Im gutted you cant make it, is there no way you can come at all?

ppppppppppppppppplease try!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gutted you cant make it, is there no way you can come at all?

ppppppppppppppppplease try!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine i'm not in the country that day... My mind wont be i know that much.

Its a very close friend of mine's 18th birthday party on the saturday, and we'll be going out into town afterwards at about 10.30, so i'd be way too tired on the sunday, i'd also still be rather intoxicated from the previous nights fun and games.

I couldn't miss michelle's birthday for the world. Sorry.

Edited by nfbr

Sorry dude.

Had it been he date originally planned, i'd have had no problems. but this things been aranged for weeks, and someone is gona be there who i really wanna meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry dude.

Had it been he date originally planned, i'd have had no problems. but this things been aranged for weeks, and someone is gona be there who i really wanna meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Female by ane chance?