North East road trip

Philplop

I should be able to come along depending on times. You lot always have meets when im at work at the weekends sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

As for how popular the Lupo is in the north east, i remember the good old days when there was only a couple of us wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Adam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it definately wasn't you Jon, it was a fat old bloke.

What time for meeting at the Baltic do you reckon? 10? Or a bit earlier?

There does seem to be a lot of Lupo people around here now.

Well my Lupo isn't booked into the bodyshop until the 30th and feel like a scrubber driving it at the min (I have OCD) hopefully I'll be sporting a new mirror but my front end will be still bruised. Adam can I ride shotgun, sorry your the closest to me I think? Oh I'm sure I'll be ok.

My car is in the body shop now but getting parts can take a while so probably wont have it back for the 20th sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

My car is in the body shop now but getting parts can take a while so probably wont have it back for the 20th sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Bit of a bug*er, but I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure there'll be another in a little while. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Mitch will probaby come along in my loop if hes doing nout.

Dunno though, guess I should ask before I assume things laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

anybody mind if i tag along? would be nice to meet some genuine enthusiasts instead of people who think im gay just cause i drive a lupo!

More the merrier I say.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

(As long as you're not a cock.) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hanley that will be fine mate

Think I saw you today mate going past the metro huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Seeing as though nobody else wants to suggest a time...

What about 10:30?

Hope the weather cheers up a bit. Forecast says sunny with light showers. 15 degrees. Not too bad.

I'm not going to be able to make this, sorry hanley, but ive got to work most of the weekend sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and i've got a few things to do on the sat night and sunday daytime too, well i need to attend two parties and an all day bbq laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

adam you are constantly on the lash you lad! - im gonna have to get me a job at your place! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have got work on top of all that partying dude! thats why its pretty impossible for me to go, i could have done the week after too as im off for two weeks. As for a job at my place, all we seem to be printing is stuff for your work, im doing a job right now laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have got work on top of all that partying dude! thats why its pretty impossible for me to go, i could have done the week after too as im off for two weeks. As for a job at my place, all we seem to be printing is stuff for your work, im doing a job right now laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That aimed at me mate?

Oh and off topic can you sort me out a belter print price when I get details?

Edited by hanley

Sorry it was aimed at Payna mate.

Once you get the details drop me a line and i'll see what i can do mate. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Seeing as though nobody else wants to suggest a time...

What about 10:30?

Hope the weather cheers up a bit. Forecast says sunny with light showers. 15 degrees. Not too bad.

10:30 sounds fine, at the Baltic then?

Hope someone knows the way!

So do I, as I don't!