Get ya sen to halfrauds

emo_gazz

Yer good price but if i were you i would scrap step 3, its not really a very good wax, it doesn't last long at all. A very very good wax atm is collinite 476s, its super long lasting (about 5-6 months) but you do have to buy it online or on ebay. It will set you back approx £15 but its WELL worth it.

I have to say, I like the Megs cleaner wax for my wheels, and the gold class wax for paintwork. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Metal Polish is okay, but not fantastic - smells yummy though!

I took up halfords offer and bought 2 armor all tyre form and 1 wonder wheel claner.

Then used my bro's hot wheel wheel cleaner that is good stuff.

Does'nt burn your hand off or sting in the cut on your hands like the wonder wheels.

balls to that, its all *****. not the worst ive used but its not the best.

my right arm is huge now cos of all the buffin with the polish. not lived up to what ive heard.

Its good stuff if you use it properly. Its no good if you plan to do it quickly though. You need a few hours for a proper job.