Is this normal

oil is just over minimum, hasn't been serviced in 1yr / 15000... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Top up your oil then...

The deposit inside the airbox is perfectly normal. It's the collection of oil vapour, that builds up from the breather. Put the lid back on, and carry on driving it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

its normal just clean it out and give the throttle body a little spray with some cleaner

Corect, there is a pip[e that goes into the air box, its an oil breather and it will get oil up it, just do what stig said and clean the throttle body with brake cleaner, when you start it up after cleaning it will runn like a bag of nails but will soon sort its self out!

Mine did, and is still doing the exact same thing. I took it all part and cleaned it and it works ok...ish.

The problem I have and dont know if its connected is that it breaths really heavy and messes up the lambda every few months!