Mini Perth meet

one litre wonder ;)

right me and colin ( bluloop ) are meeting up in perth at about 12.30noon on sunday at the travel lodge place just off of the big roundabout that the aberdeen and glasgow motorways meet at , ( think its called broxden or broxburn ) anyone else up for a meet and a chin wag

right me and colin ( bluloop ) are meeting up in perth at about 12.30noon on sunday at the travel lodge place just off of the big roundabout that the aberdeen and glasgow motorways meet at , ( think its called broxden or broxburn ) anyone else up for a meet and a chin wag

I think you mean where the Dundee, Stirling and Inverness roads meet...

Have you got your visitors passes? They don't let 'just any riff raff' into Perth you know!

I'll be there.

Ray smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oooh!! I didn't know about this - can I come??

The Lupo maybe filthy, though...

I could bring the Audi so you could experience the smell...

Deek.

Oooh!! I didn't know about this - can I come??

The Lupo maybe filthy, though...

I could bring the Audi so you could experience the smell...

Deek.

You are more than welcome, I am taking the Audi, The Lupo doesnt have the cargo carrying capacity I require laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

where as my rollerskate shall be there , it got washed and polished yesterday ( lost the will to live before i got to waxing it ) so it should be there moderateley clean laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

love to, but i got persuaded into taking my s/o to the horse show down in queensferry

oh well, maybe next time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> hahaha dont worry , the amount of a slagging we all get from people because they cant see the difference between a car enthusiast and a ned-mobile.

I might come if I can convince my bf I am not becoming a girl racer lol

Heh.

You could just say you're taking it for a wee spin, and just 'accidentally' convoy up with bluloop on the way down smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Heh.

You could just say you're taking it for a wee spin, and just 'accidentally' convoy up with bluloop on the way down smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah come but there will be no speeding as Bluloop is currently sitting on 9 points mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Not much 'Boy' ('61 vintage) or 'Racer' (1.0MPi - 50bhp) about me or my car!

If you come it'll be Sunday papers and a 1/2 milk stout!

Ray

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i can just see it ray for a laugh steps out his arosa in a flat cap and slippers laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i can just see it ray for a laugh steps out his arosa in a flat cap and slippers laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What do you mean "for a laugh?"

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

And stretches saying "oooh me back" and how all the yung uns have it so easy nowadays biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just PM'd Verbal, SilverGTi and H11Lupo to let them know as they haven't been here to see.

Sorry if you've already done it Craig.

Ray

to be honest ray i completely forgot to PM them but i am sure H11UPO was for sale not that long ago i shall text ye scallywag and co and see who else is up for it . ill say to scally that i need to leave my mums about 11ish to give me time to saunter up the road as i still need to empty the boot etc ( ie take out the wooden floor etc to fit the part/s in for colin laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

cya all there who ever can make it

@ zippy - if you can make it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> not seen you in ages iain

just been informed apparently this "clashes" with the SVAG glasgow Xscape meet , but still , ill be in perth laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good to meet you guys this afternoon. Nice way to spend an hour or so...

all4forweb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sideforweb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

peopleforweb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

clublupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Deek.

Agreed, I'll get some shots up tomorrow.

OLW - seen you in town later with your mummy and aunty!

Take it you got your free lunch! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

R

Agreed, I'll get some shots up tomorrow.

OLW - seen you in town later with your mummy and aunty!

Take it you got your free lunch! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

R

my mum, big sister , and my 3 aunts , and yes i got fed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OLW - your car looks mint! What you need now is some bhp shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> to back up it's mean front.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> cheers mate , its new shoes have arrived along with the tinted plates so i just need to get tyres . engine wise it is getting changed , just need to find the money sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />