Lupo To A C2

GOD

Wel here is a pic of my old lupo which i will miss very dearly, and also a foto of my new car, im stayin on the forum tho coz still love the lupos and gettin another one in the future IMG_0028Large.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_0020Large-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

altho the c2 has a bigger engine with more BHP i actually think my old lupo was quicker, maybe not top end speed bt definatly acceleration sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

any opinions welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hiya, welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice little lupo, i like them on those little 13" VW wheels for some reason wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> looks nice cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I dont think ive seen a C2 in that colour before, i quite like it, is it a 1.4 then? Why did you change from a Lupo to a C2?

na the C2s a 1.4, my insurance is rather high at the mo coz some fool reversed into me and had to settle it 50/50 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> yea those wheels i thought were awsum too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol main reason i changed it was coz the engine seems to be developing problems, and instead of fixing it we thought to buy a new car lol cnt wait to buy another lupo tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if you can'twait to get another why buy the shitroen in the first place?

You could have simply gone out and gotten another loop?

what engine probs ?

Please God ( biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )...Come back to a Loop! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

if you can'twait to get another why buy the shitroen in the first place?

You could have simply gone out and gotten another loop?

what engine probs ?

lol thats a good point, i dont actually know why i didnt buy another one lol im lookin at gettin either the 1.4 sport or the gti, bt since im in uni at the moment cnt afford the insurance or the car so will be put on hold for a bit sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i missd havin it straight away tho sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lol