Air con...

PinkFonz

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing really well today shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Just a quickie - can you have air con added to a Lupo that doesn't already have it? If so, how much do you reckon it'll cost?

Thanks guys!

Em x

radiator,

piping,

compressor, brackets and belts,

heater matrix,

getting it gassed,

checking for leaks,

getting it regassed,

there's more but I can't remember at 2 am.

if you want air con sell up, it's the easier and more economical option.

Rich

Also does the A/C on lupo drink the petrol like water? Nice extra on tdi tho with better MPG biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also does the A/C on lupo drink the petrol like water? Nice extra on tdi tho with better MPG biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I dont think its too bad, not that ive got air con, but usually on modern cars its quite efficient.

Dont think id want it on a 1.0 though, it would be like driving with the handbrake on laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

I looked into this for my car, was going to be really expensive, better to buy one with it, but im not doing that, rather keep my car, but its black and only has front opening windows, need to get me some rear popouts i think.

hmmm... I reckon I'm going to leave the air con then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'll use my windows like you all suggested!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thanks for all of the advice, guys!!

Em x