A trait, or a Problem?

Guest ModdedCars

Guest ModdedCars

My Lupo is due for its first year service at the start of march, got a few things that I've noticed, just wondered if its just a trait, or an actual problem that I should mention to them...

When I start the car up, when it actually fires up, you get a rattle that sounds very much like when a Diesel engine fires up. It doesn't last, its just that initial engine ignition....

And when you stop the engine, there is a similar rattle as the engine cuts out.

Anyone else have similar problems? Makes me scared sometimes that this bloke sold this car for a reason!! I mean, why didn't VW try to sell it?? How come this Fords of Winsford had it for 2 months?

Soon find out at the service....I could always phone up the previous owner....

...mine has somthing similar, when cold, itll be rather reluctant to gas on low revs but itll only do that the first say 1 minute.. sound "a bit" like a diesel too on ignition.. can you record the sound and post/send it, and if it doesnt sound like mine ill post my lupos sound too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 years later...