my lupo gti

c1io

Washed the car since it was a not to bad afternoon

Photo-0025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0030.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0034.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

within the next couple of weeks it should have some stuff done to it, coilovers being the main thing

sorry for the crap fone pics

love the leather!! looks nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

get some bigger pics up though. i want to see it in all its glory shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

love the leather!! looks nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

get some bigger pics up though. i want to see it in all its glory shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

How do i get the images bigger?

How do i get the images bigger?

This pics must have been small to start with (because they are small on photobucket). Try the settings on your camera phone.

Good luck

Nice gti

If you ever get bored of the leather, i know an arosa it would look good in. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Gavs_arosa16v

Lovely. Maybe I'll spy it when I'm passing through Carluke on the way to Peebles sometime..........

funny you should say that im off a drive thro to peebles 2moro, check out a few campsites and stuff

Bought this off ebay didn't you?? looks good

well kinda....she advertised it on ebay and i noticed it wasnt meeting the reserve, so i just asked her what she would accept and i payed my money........Just out of intrest is £460 ok for cambelt + 40k service?

well kinda....she advertised it on ebay and i noticed it wasnt meeting the reserve, so i just asked her what she would accept and i payed my money........Just out of intrest is £460 ok for cambelt + 40k service?

depends where u are getting it done, my local garage did it for 300. nice car, leather is great, looks so much better, one of the reasons i bought mine!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 months later...

Had a few things done to the lupo just thought id show use

aero wiper fitted

Photo-0061-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

New reg

Photo-0062.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Bmc fitted, although the cover has still to be fitted back on

Photo-0065.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Touchscreen dvd player

Photo-0066.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pic of lowered at back wheel

Photo-0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pic of lowered at front wheel

Photo-0064.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and a pic of how it looks now

Photo-0063.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Few more things planned and it needs a good polish.

Bmc fitted, although the cover has still to be fitted back on

Photo-0065.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

loving what you have done to the car mate!looks lurvly!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

reckon you might wana get some decent o rings on that breather though matie?...oh and a lovely little bit of tubing into the bmc?

splendid job...what coilies is she running mate?

loving what you have done to the car mate!looks lurvly!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

reckon you might wana get some decent o rings on that breather though matie?...oh and a lovely little bit of tubing into the bmc?

splendid job...what coilies is she running mate?

its just those cheap ones off of here for £240, does the job tho and gave me spare cash

its just those cheap ones off of here for £240, does the job tho and gave me spare cash

ah right, was wondering if anyone had fitted those ones to a gti. how did you find them?? are they good quality mate????did you fit them yourself?

ah right, was wondering if anyone had fitted those ones to a gti. how did you find them?? are they good quality mate????did you fit them yourself?

The guy off here advertised them, think the user name is philj or summit. They are good quality i think there worth the money, no the garage i use fitted them for me.

• 1 month later...

Done a trial fitting of the new wheels il be putting on the lupo, just wondering what use all think?

Photo-0095.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0094.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0093.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0092.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0091.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

16" Oz superleggera, need some new tyres on them......Is 195/45 ideal?

cheers

Looks really nice, post some pictures up when it's sunny and you've given it a good clean smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you want an ideal situation then you'll need 195/40/16's if you want to avoid scrubbing issues smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />