OMG!

D_eano

this morning i saw a lupo (guessin it was an s! due to lack of cambrige lights)

but neway it was Anthracite grey... i thought this was a gti only colour! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> has anyone else come across one? and did ppl realise it exists??

There are quite a few grey lupos about, it was available in all specs, E, S, Sport and GTi. A few members on here have grey sports and there is an S that i can think of.

Cambridge lights are only standard on SE specs, and they only came in black and green smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Edited by cardaft

Cambridge lights are only standard on SE specs, and they only came in black and green smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i kno yea thats why i stated it want cambrige so ppl didnt think i ment that kinda grey green color!

but neway it was such a nice car it was 100% bog standard but the colour was just wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> i wish i had of known it existed before i bought mine now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

that reminds me! i saw a pale yellow arosa this morning too... and i thought thats a lovely colour! but i wuda never dreamed about having that color before joining the forum, must be a clublupo thing lol

Edited by D_eano

that reminds me! i saw a pale yellow arosa this morning too... and i thought thats a lovely colour! but i wuda never dreamed about having that color before joining the forum, must be a clublupo thing lol

Ilike that colour as well, think its called yoyo yellow. Onvi yellow is nice on an arosa though, its like a depper yellow.

Funnily enough I saw an SDI in Fresco green, which I though only came badged as an SE.

It must have been an SE, not many SEs have badges on the boot, but an SDI SE is quite rare.

Chris

your not from around here are you? congleton perhaps?

wayne

Ilike that colour as well, think its called yoyo yellow. Onvi yellow is nice on an arosa though, its like a depper yellow.

It must have been an SE, not many SEs have badges on the boot, but an SDI SE is quite rare.

Chris

Yup. Deffo an SDI, was parked outside work.

Chris

Yup. Deffo an SDI, was parked outside work.

Yep, dont see many SDI SE's about. Not many SEs seem to have 'SE' badges on the though, none of our two didnt anyway sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .

Chris just noticed the interior light is on in your sig huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> lol

Chris just noticed the interior light is on in your sig huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> lol

Go and turn it off quick! it's been on for months! Your battery will be as flat as a fart. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Oh yes, ive never noticed that lol, i parked that one first as well, so its taking its time turning off lol, unless the passenger door was slightly open.

Chris

Go and turn it off quick! it's been on for months! Your battery will be as flat as a fart. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I know laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> although it should turn off after a few minutes, looks like another trip to the stealers again tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I saw a sdi SE in F Green and it looks good parked next to my sport in heron

Did you take a photo of them both?

ROFL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You chould consider changing it for an energy saving bulb if it doesnt turn off!!

ROFL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You chould consider changing it for an energy saving bulb if it doesnt turn off!!

No I didn;t think of doing that as at the time I was more worried about how much it was going to cost me to get my sport fixed, but all it ok now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> hmm maybe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No I didn;t think of doing that as at the time I was more worried about how much it was going to cost me to get my sport fixed, but all it ok now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I saw two lupos next to each other at VW today, a red and a blue so i took a pic, bit sad i know but never mind huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Chris

your not from around here are you? congleton perhaps?

wayne

lol close! im from sandbach/crewe... it seems pretty empty when it comes to clublupo ppl being around just me really sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

where abouts are you from wayne?

lol close! im from sandbach/crewe... it seems pretty empty when it comes to clublupo ppl being around just me really sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

where abouts are you from wayne?

im from kidsgrove in stoke but sometimes about congleton etc as brother and my dad work there and am around crewe sometimes as my mums arosa is a pile of crap and never seems to be out of the stealers, might see you about some time shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

wayne

im from kidsgrove in stoke but sometimes about congleton etc as brother and my dad work there and am around crewe sometimes as my mums arosa is a pile of crap and never seems to be out of the stealers, might see you about some time

wayne

lol sweet il keep an eye out for you then!... if you get flashed by a debadged black lupo with cambrige rears it was me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol sweet il keep an eye out for you then!... if you get flashed by a debadged black lupo with cambrige rears it was me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and if your getting chased/overtaken by a blue or silver arosa you know who it is wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />