valentines

Crusoe

Inspired by Nicci's cards it's just about time to start working on something a bit special, can't decide between the flowers or the earrings though.

http://www.tamponcrafts.com/heart.html

http://www.tamponcrafts.com/bouquet.html

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Trust you Alan rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm glad I'm not the lucky *cough* lady in your life. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you wish wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

P.S. want me to throw in anything with the spare tyre, i've a smart key fob battery and some softop care stuff which might come in handy [or maybe a red rose and a box of chocolates lol]

Edited by Crusoe

Sounds good to me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And if you want to give my boyfriend a rose and chocolates to pass on to me feel free, I'm sure he'll apreciate the gesture.

one good thing about French women that most British women don't have is an appreciation for good quality. Even small villages seem to have specific shops selling just chocolate or great vintage wines. It does make it easier on the pocket in the uk if they just like Cadburys roses lol

OMG those earings looks disgusting! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it's the thought that counts??? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it's the thought that counts??? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

rofl!!

so this is the "classic" crusoe that every1 talks about? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

rofl!!

so this is the "classic" crusoe that every1 talks about? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Men want to be him, and women want to be with him etc. a legend in our time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

p.s. @joh898

can women not have girlie names and pictures so we know who's who smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> was going to ask what emergencies a guy would have and why they would be wearing them till i checked your profile lol

Edited by Crusoe

Hmmm....yeah, sorry about that! I always have had jo898 as my username and couldn't have that, so my surname initial is H so put that in but makes me look like Im called John....and not Jo!

Sometimes it works in your favour that people think your a guy, expecially when it comes down to cars.... but in this case it wasn't in my favour and just makes me look like a weirdo!

Sometimes it works in your favour that people think your a guy, expecially when it comes down to cars.... but in this case it wasn't in my favour and just makes me look like a weirdo!

hey Jo shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> don't worry there are plenty of weirdos here so yo'll probably fit right in biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tampons & cheese & onion crisps?!? Jeeeeeez, I'm glad none of you lot are my other half!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

[shameless plug for phone charms for sale in Marketplace]

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well u cant say that us blokes dont know how to spoil a lady on here!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's depends how you define spoil though. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />