February Iver Meet

stevewp

Well, this really IS the last one I'll be able to do (my redundancy date was moved back) so......

.....it'd be really good to do it during my last week down here, when I'll be on nights with my motor (yes, the one that's in for real ridicule!)

Can I suggest Monday 12th or Wednesday 14th? Possibly Thursday 15th, though depending on whether I can get them to let me leave just one day later, this may be my leaving do, so the Monday or Wednesday are the best 2 for me.

Rob, if you could persuade Snoop to make the treck, it'd be great to see him, and Tim - sort yourself out! Lol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I suggest Monday 12th or Wednesday 14th? Possibly Thursday 15th, though depending on whether I can get them to let me leave just one day later, this may be my leaving do, so the Monday or Wednesday are the best 2 for me.

An Iver meet on Feb 14th? That could be interesting for some, and you might get in trouble Steve wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Shall we make it Monday 12th if that's best for you?

I'll be there!

I won't get into trouble - I'll be in London regardless! However, I clearly didn't think about the significance of the date for others!

Monday's good though.

****, let's change the date! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> he he

*Think* I'm OK for 12th or 15th.

I'm spending Valentines evening with my Godson for 3 reasons:

1. His parents get a night out

2. My parents get a night just the two of them

3. He's the only man who'll spend the evening with me. (Yes, I am fully aware he's not even 3 weeks old yet.) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well you may inform Mr Rover that I will be attending

Good old Snoop

3. He's the only man who'll spend the evening with me. (Yes, I am fully aware he's not even 3 weeks old yet.) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ah, bless.

Its confirmed to be Monday 12th isn't it?

I have texterated Tim but he hasn't replied, fecker rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its confirmed to be Monday 12th isn't it?

It is now! Lol

And as for Tim - what did you expect??!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez! Go away for a while and you redecorate and I am not even looking after spotted any more. Now thats demotion, coupled with this abuse anyone would think I was unreliable!

I am a very busy boy! Well sort of.

Anyway - if it IS the 12th then I will be able to make it.....

Anyway - if it IS the 12th then I will be able to make it.....

You say that now.....

And John, what's with the 9.7 ?? Or is it an IT joke?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by stevewp

That's not like you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

(i.ve edited John's difficulties... lol)

It'll take more than that to sort out John's difficulties! He he he

Poor turnout so far (although it's quality not quantity!)

Come on guys!