Black Lupo with cambridge lights

jon_273

About 11.25 going past birch services, saw a black Loop with Cambridge rears flying down the outside lane of the M62

Was it YOU?

11.25pm or am? If pm then very likely, if am, then i would have been in work.

It was 11.25 AM smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

unless my mum decided to use my car then it definately wasnt mine. was in work 8.30 - 12.30 am...

although where you saw it was around 10 mins from my house

About 11.25 going past birch services, saw a black Loop with Cambridge rears flying down the outside lane of the M62

Was it YOU?

hey it mite have bein me as i have a black loop did it have red dragon down side an? with body kit on? as i use m62 a fair bit if not dont knw then lol an i have colour coded rear lights that used to b lexus lites

Well we only saw it in the distance, because i was just joining the M62 from the Birch Services, and it was already quite ahead, then we went off at the next turn so didnt have chance to get closer.

Might have been you then, red dragon? sounds interesting

Chris

Wouldn't have been Al he doesn't believe in racing tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The loop was quite a way off though, didnt get a chance for a good look.

airwolf any pics of this red dragon?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The loop was quite a way off though, didnt get a chance for a good look.

airwolf any pics of this red dragon?

hey all yup go to http://www.maxpower.co.uk/lupo16v gt all pic ull need an plus want peoples opinions on it if u may cheers all

Whats a 'custom interfooler'? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

it like a an intercooler for a turbo but it not lol so an interfooler it gets sm looks an it connected up to ma piper x viper induction kit so it sounds realy nice ive bein asked if it a turbo lol it a bit of fun but looks good bhind the bumper

Wouldn't have been Al he doesn't believe in racing tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Its a motorway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 70's the limit, and most people on the m62 think its 50 lol...

the way nfbr drives you won't have seen him long enough to read his plate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Due to the large volumes of smoke I presume?

Have you seen me driving my car then?

i would have noticed that, very distinctive.

Thats a very polite way of putting it...

I think i've met the person that owns this car...

Airwolf - A year and a half ago, Pontyfract cruise ? Black TDI lupo and a Snot Green Lupo sport?? Remember them?

Its a motorway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 70's the limit, and most people on the m62 think its 50 lol...

Due to the large volumes of smoke I presume?

Have you seen me driving my car then?

Thats a very polite way of putting it...

I think i've met the person that owns this car...

Airwolf - A year and a half ago, Pontyfract cruise ? Black TDI lupo and a Snot Green Lupo sport?? Remember them?

hey yes i remember u it was a good nite from wot i recall. not every day u get 3 loops parked up lolo how r u any way

hey yes i remember u it was a good nite from wot i recall. not every day u get 3 loops parked up lolo how r u any way

Wudnt say it was a good night, i got a glass bottle thrown at me out of the window of a grey saxo vtr...

i'm good... still think your car is way over the top tho.

I think the tdi lupo is an outstanding car.

Mine in particular or all lupo tdi's ?

it like a an intercooler for a turbo but it not lol so an interfooler it gets sm looks an it connected up to ma piper x viper induction kit so it sounds realy nice ive bein asked if it a turbo lol it a bit of fun but looks good bhind the bumper

BTW I think the tdi lupo is an outstanding car.

Your correct there, although i will have to say Arosa TDi's are the best biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Chris

it may b over top but y b like every 1 else wen u can b diffrent an plus if we was all the same life would b boring lol soz to hear that u gt glass thrown at u they some tossers about an they usualy drive saxos lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />