Anyone else think....

Max69vk

They've bought too many presents this year?!......

DSC00102Small-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00101Small-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Worst thing is there's no kids in the family, my sister is the youngest & she's 26! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Worst thing is there's no kids in the family, my sister is the youngest & she's 26! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How old are you max?

Edited by nfbr

How old are you max?

Im 28 & the missus older, although you'd never have guessed it from the way we act! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

Im 28 & the missus older, although you'd never have guessed it from the way we act! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nor the way you look confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I thought you were like... early 20s'

Nor the way you look confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I thought you were like... early 20s'

I wish mate, maybe my boyish good looks had you fooled?...........

Or maybe not! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i would of said you lass was younger than you max ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> . i look like i had a hard paper round lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Spot my present

Picture001-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Joy!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Harsh ! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Harsh ! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Lol, I could pretend Im really badly done to. But that was the present at my house, I got a few more at mums lol.