green lupo with big daisy's on it

Mitchell

level 3 multistorey metro centre. well jo it now makes that 3 the same sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

awwww if it's any consolation they were'nt like your cartoon ones more like your average field daisy,thin petals n all lol sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well if u think about it, everyone copies of everyone else. look at the ppl on here whos done red grille surrounds, they always seems to b sum1 else who has done it 1st

Very true, its the way of the world.. I mean flowers on a car, I can't believe nobody thought about that until the new millenium coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> VW will be offering it as an option on new beetles next!!!

Very true, its the way of the world.. I mean flowers on a car, I can't believe nobody thought about that until the new millenium coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> VW will be offering it as an option on new beetles next!!!

i'v seen loads of beetles with them flowers on esp green ones, it must be an option lol...

i'v seen loads of beetles with them flowers on esp green ones, it must be an option lol...

oh my god!, ur so funny!!!!!!

really guys, its my opinion, and i dont need ppl like u to tell me its bin done before! I DO KNO!!!!!

oh my god!, ur so funny!!!!!!

really guys, its my opinion, and i dont need ppl like u to tell me its bin done before! I DO KNO!!!!!

whats with the arsy comment? i was only saying, so wot if someone else has flowers on their car. if the world didnt want people to copy then they would make 1 of everythin.

LOL..How can you possibly stop people copying your ideas?

Theres a black lupo around my way thats copied my induction trumpet on the front grill, but oh well thats just life, i know mine looks better anyway laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just as your Lupo Jo looks better than those people who have copied yours

And one last point, Merry christmas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />