Lost Keys!!!!

AxlFoley

Helllo

im after some help, a friend of mine has lost the one and only key she had for her Lupo, i have spoken to VAG and they want the V5, unfortunatly its locked in the Boot!!

Is there a simple way of getting in to the car, i'm not expecting someone to tell me on the forum, but a PM would be nice.

Thanks

Mark

head down to your local Spar, and ask some chav to do it for you. they seem to be good at that.

or... look in the yellow pages for a locksmith smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and why is the V5 *IN* in the car? isn't that a really silly thing to do?

If she is fit send her up my way and i'll sort it out wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Other than that, the AA may be able to help you, or as mentioned a locksmith.

The lock barrels on the doors do not have the key number, but if you take it out you could take it to a locksmith and have them make a key.

If you could get to the ignition you could get it the key number, but thats no use to know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Once the key has been supplied by VW it will need coding, so it will need recoverying to the dealership.

may as well do that with the locked car, then they can order the key, open it, retreave the V5 and code the key in one go.

^ that's the easiest way wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

and tell her to get her V5 out of there! does she have her insurance cert. and counterpart license in there too?!

the last time we got one like that at the dealers we got a big screw driver stuck it in the boot lock and smashed it throught but she did lock the keys in the boot when she picked car up from service and needed to get home blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />