My Lupo GTI

Wilks

Not much done to it yet... but am starting to list the things i may do.

So far it has KW coilovers and some new lenso alloys... but looking for some other wheels too... does anyone have any in mind that will look the nuts?

postmanpat.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Cheers, Wilko

Thats looking sweet on the KW's, as for wheels go for what you like, do you have any in mind?

Some Porsche teledials finished in Satin black with polished inserts would be nice... but not to sure of the fittings etc

Wilko

Looks awesome! Totally my taste in wheels / colour too. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Polished teledials would look amazing, or have you seen the refurbed wheels in the for sale section? Black d90's mmmmm cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

They look really good. Do you have any problems with your driveshaft knocking?

Well i did have knocking from underneath... was either the exhaust or the driveshaft. The car is in the workshop now getting checked over, and a few other bits. So should know soon really.

Wilko

whats the ride height?

I don't actually know the ride height, i'm having new coilovers put on this week, as these are leaking. In the picture though, they are KW variant 3 coilovers dropped as low as they go, it was done by the previous owner.

Wilko

love the car love the wheels! just right in my opinion.

if you do get another set of wheels gimme a pm if you want to sell the lenso's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't actually know the ride height, i'm having new coilovers put on this week, as these are leaking. In the picture though, they are KW variant 3 coilovers dropped as low as they go, it was done by the previous owner.

Wilko

Faulty KW's?

You don't hear much about that, maybe their not as amazing as people say confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

On another note though......

Very nice car mate, keep up the nice work.

Are you sure you want to change wheels?They set it off really well.

Tom

Edited by GTi T

Faulty KW's?

You don't hear much about that, maybe their not as amazing as people say confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

On another note though......

Very nice car mate, keep up the nice work.

Are you sure you want to change wheels?They set it off really well.

Tom

Indeed, thats what G-werks said! Getting the car back next week... is it sad to say that i miss it!

Well i was thinking of buying some different wheels, just so i have some... but i think it will be a waste of money, which i can't really cope with. Cheers for the positive feedback.

Wilko

Indeed, thats what G-werks said! Getting the car back next week... is it sad to say that i miss it!

Well i was thinking of buying some different wheels, just so i have some... but i think it will be a waste of money, which i can't really cope with. Cheers for the positive feedback.

Wilko

Keep the pictures coming

Bet you can't wait to get it back now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 6 months later...

DSC00318.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00316-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Compomotive TH3s...i just need to get black centre caps and new bolts(or black covers)

Wilko

Nice! How much did they set you back then? And how much are the centre caps gonna cost you?

NOCK

Cheers, Just over £800 don't know about the caps, Don't even know if they do black ones. The silver ones that came with the wheels just look odd when everything else is black.

Wilko