Anyone thought of fitting these?

MattyA

Anyone thought of fitting these, indicator handles?

4265uni174175dh7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Im not sure how they would look? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I imagine once they were colour coded and the wing indicators removed, might look quiet good.

Edited by matt a

and surely in the wrong place (legally) for side repeaters?

Yeah could well be! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

you don't need side repeaters by law in this country wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

however if you have them both have to be working same situation as 3rd brake light

Edited by luke's lupo

you don't need side repeaters by law in this country wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

however if you have them both have to be working same situation as 3rd brake light

I thought the law was something to do with being able to see an indicating action whilst standing 1 metre out from the rear bumper, looking straight ahead?

Dont know where Ive got that from, so dont quote me, as its most probably male cow dung!

from 1986 onwards a car is required by law to have visible side indicators. mot failure if not fitted

from 1986 onwards a car is required by law to have visible side indicators. mot failure if not fitted

Yeah, side indicators, but they dont have to be on the wing, a lot are on Mirrors now.

My bosses RangeRover Sports are on the door, which i thought was strange.

Back on topic, not keen .

im not sure really. may look odd with flashing door handles.

although if you blacked them out and maybe changed them to white, they make look cool turning on when you unlocked it to show where the handles were.