Noob...

baldy-andrew

Thought i'd say hello wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Recently aquired an Arosa 16v on a 51'. Fun little car (although no match for the Civic Type R I had before it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

It already has a non-standard back-box but it hangs rather low and looks a bit crap...I've fitted a K&N element and am beginning to think about suspension upgrades as well as some minor body-work tweeks.

Any advice? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I heard about fitting Lupo Gti suspension? And spoiler? This sounds like a good starting point I s'pose...

Welcome to the site mate. I believe it's possible to get that backbox raised, search around and you'll see it's been done before. I'm not sure about how much GTI suspension changes a standard car although I believe Dubya and lunalupi have done this. Good luck wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

dubya has a GTi mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> its me thats running GTi gear and lunilupi used to but shes now on coilovers

welcome to the club mate and you have a pm from me about the suspension stuff from silly o'clock thismorning

you love it , dont lie , we all know you ment to spell it with an I so tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I heard about fitting Lupo Gti suspension? And spoiler? This sounds like a good starting point I s'pose...

the spoilers alot of work and wouldnt bother to be honest theres other otut there that fit without the work and the Lupo Gti suspension will make it handle better but wont in reality visually lower it

welcome and good luck the sports are a nice car

wayne

Have you thought of trying to make it lighter and up the bhp/ton?

I had an 04 type-r I used to take it to santapod. the lupo (sport) is just as fast as that was over the 1/4 mile now after removing a bit of weight. link is in the sig.

It certainly wouldn't match a type-r on the road or around a track but hopefully one day it will with a bit more tuning! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have you thought of trying to make it lighter and up the bhp/ton?

I had an 04 type-r I used to take it to santapod. the lupo (sport) is just as fast as that was over the 1/4 mile now after removing a bit of weight. link is in the sig.

It certainly wouldn't match a type-r on the road or around a track but hopefully one day it will with a bit more tuning! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Were you on the Civic Type R Forum?

It's a long link you pointed me towards... ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

NO ,,, NO YOU CANT BE BALDY angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

I AM THE ONLY BALDY IN CLUB LUPO laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

welcome anyhoo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />