My Yaris T-Sport....Again - New Pics Page 4

tom199

Hello All!

Remember me?

Used to have this?

DSCF0156.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Well I'm afraid I've left the Clan and gone Jap :oops:

I'm now driving this.

Front 3/4

image1136tm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Rear 3/4

image1145cd.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Exhaust System

image1158nf.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by tom199

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Blackrat)
what did you do with your old wheels ?

I still have them.

Never went back on the Arosa after the crash, the passenger front was damaged in the crash, gonna get it looked like, see if it's repairable, why? d'ya wanna take them off me hands?

Here's a proper rear shot I took this morning after plenty of polishing and such image1183uv.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(Stu92)
is your reg plate like that because your in Guernsey?? Does anyone know if you can get it here (uk)

Yea Guernsey Number plates are black with chrome/silver lettering, and only numbers no letters.

Basically the very first car was registered as "1" and so forth... although now the lower digit regs etc are sold like cherished plates for you guys.

Tigz: There is more room in the Yaris then there was in my Arosa. I don't notice the headroom, I'm not exactly tall. I would think there is more though.

It drives really nicely. It's nice to actually be able to put your foot down and have power there, instead of already having your foot on the floor and being flat wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Liking those Yaris' since day one. To me there's something very right about the exterior styling

Mind you I was loving the Rosa too, such a shame sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Are the wheels Toras? There was a set of Toora like those on an S15 Silvia I looked at a couple of months ago.

When are you getting the suspension then? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Liking those Yaris' since day one.  To me there's something very right about the exterior styling

Mind you I was loving the Rosa too, such a shame sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Are the wheels Toras?  There was a set of Toora like those on an S15 Silvia I looked at a couple of months ago.

When are you getting the suspension then? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nope they're Bk299's in Gold smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Suspension is the least of my worries, it looks lower then that normally, possibly just cause of that uneven surface it's on.

Seen some nice bits I wanna get, need to get them direct from Japan though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

17 inches of pure gloss black and polished loveliness in the form of Konig E racers

dsc002271zc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc002289bh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc002267ge.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 5 months later...

Ok last time you saw it, it looked this way

dsc002267ge.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Since then it has been lowered 35mm, clear rear clusters and cleared foglight. Carbon C-One Motorsport Bonnet, C-One Carbon front and rear splitters, Carbon Engine cover, and other minor bits and pieces.

Hope you all like it dsc005456ze.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

dsc005399dc.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

dsc005263ad.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

dsc004967mv.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />