Blue VR6 Lupo

nfbr

must have been, my dad was excitedly telling me how he'd spoke to this guy in work with a vr6 engine in a lupo, when asked about colour and bodystyle - the reply was Blue, Very Bubbly and wide.

The guy said that he had only recently acquired the vehicle.

My dad says he looked 18, but he seemed a fair bit older than he looked in person.

well what can i say,yeah its gone sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,hope its been treated well at it new home,its been a week tomorrow and god am i missing it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .but all gud things have to come to an end.

well what can i say,yeah its gone sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ,hope its been treated well at it new home,its been a week tomorrow and god am i missing it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .but all gud things have to come to an end.

how much did you sell it for in the end?

how much did you sell it for in the end?

a very reluctant ÂŁ8550,it broke my heart to watch it drive up the road,god i miss that car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .hope the new owners ook after her.

No offence intended, just didn't realise it was up for that much.

Still think your mad for selling it though!

sorry,didnt mean it like that,the car was worth so much to me,oh and believe me i do feel mad for selling it coz i know i will never get the ppertunity to get it again,but hey thats life

Edited by VR6 Lupo

ye its a gorgeous car, saw it i think last year at a cruise in cumbria and was mesmerised by it but never even thought of buying a lupo at that time, think that was one of the cars that influenced my choice of buying one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />