Question for led sidelight owners

simers_as

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-501-High-Power-...1QQcmdZViewItem

i have bought these off ebay a few weeks ago and i found out last week one of them stopped working. now the other one has stopped working. has anyone had this problem or be able to tell me why this has happened as leds are ment to last years! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

i emailed the boy about it but never got back to me so i bought some more as i really like them

cheers ash

I got some last week, left them in for a day and took them out again. Was a bit dissapointed with them tbh, I thought they would be much brighter, also one was a different colour (had a slight green tinge).

They will have overheated and melted, thats why they have stopped working, do you use high beam a lot?

Lee.

Hmm, well mine started out very white, then changed to blue, now one's blue and one's green. Not just tinges either, they're bright colours. The green one also seems to be flickering. Looks cack. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> May buy another set and see how they go.

I had some in my Polo and they were made by "Savage" they were a really nice colour, white with a tinge of blue, but they only lasted about 1 month, then i got another set for free from the shop and these did the same.

I've got a set for the Lupo in the garage but i cant be assed for the faff on if i've got to change them every month.

• 2 months later...