Model: Gti

Year: 2001

Estimated Value: 5k

Yearly Mileage: 10,000

Mods Declared: None

Ncb: Four

Cover Type: Full

Company: Swift Cover

Price: £378 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My existing insurance runs out at the end of this month but didnt think it was too bad?!

insurance has gone up quite a bit in the last 6 months. i think quite a few of those cheap quotes some people have will actually get more expensive come your renewal time, even though your older and extra ncb.. let us know if thats the case.

Car: Vw Lupo

Year: 2004

Estimated Value: £9,000

Yearly Mileage: under 10,000

Mods Declared: Coilovers, wheels, induction

Ncb: 3

Cover Type: Full

Company: Greenlight

Price: £950

And i have a London SE9 postcode sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Cheers for all the responses Guys n Gals, going to have to do some ringing around to see if i can get a good quote!

Cheapest ive had so far is £2200 With quinn direct! thats with 1ncb and 3 points.

thats how much i pay and im with tesco's , ive also got 3 points and 1ncb , how old are you .

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring this up but do we know who the youngest GTi driver is? I'm 18 and ive had a quote of 1400 quid as a named driver. Think this sounds about right? Passed my test a year start of october, had provisional since that july. Mother has 10yrs NCB, live in a pretty tidy area, no points..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Car: Vw Lupo

Year: 2002

Estimated Value: Agreed at £16000

Yearly Mileage: 10,000

Mods Declared: Everything (£12,000 of receipts hence the agreed value which is 60% of all receipts + value)

Ncb: Maximum & protected

Cover Type: Fully comprehensive with repair to modified.

Company: CIS

Price: Approx £1000*

*It was just under £700 but the throttle bodies (33% power increase) and protecting my no-claims put it up loads.