Feet too big? shoes stuck on clutch pedal

Does anyone else get this problem?

I used to get it with the sport until I took the lower pannel off by the pedals. I just assumed it was broken.

You push the clutch pedal down then you cant get it back up again because your shoe gets caught on the plastic panel above, then you have to put it in neutral and pull your foot out before trying again. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

easy way to get around it is to remove the lower panel... but I was just wondering if anyone else had issues.

im mostly alright in trainers but my work shoes makes it undrivable. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

i think i have this problem also, i dont have bigger than average feet either. size 10. i kind of find my clutch foot slides up the pedal. and then can catch on the panel. i have to slide my foot downwards on the pedal and then it can clear. but it could be annoying long term.

nice, not just me then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll post up a how-to when I get around to removing it. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

ok, im not going to write a how to. it's too obvious.

just look above the pedals and there is a plastic tray it also houses the footwell air pipe.

there are two screws holding it in. unscrem them then remove the plastic tray. you can then put the screws back if you want.

problem solved and nothing falls out. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

also make the car slightly lighter.. hmm.

wonder what else I could pull off it... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i will check that out. you could do what i did in my other car, remove whole dashboard, buy a 30p junior hacksaw and cut from 1 mounting point on the right of the dash then include the area holding the clocks then go back to where you started. throw everything else away. now you have clocks only dashboard lol. it does mean no heating or ventilation though. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im only size 10/11 and I have most trouble when wearing skatershoes, and sometimes when wearing trainers etc. I agree with beach...my foot also slides up the clutch peddle, quite annoying rly tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I have the seat all the way back, all the way down and the steering on the lowest setting biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im just 6ft when I stand up straight. glad I got it sorted though was doing my head in!

where as i am about 5ft 11 normally but if i stand up straight i am about ft3 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> not to bad only a slouch factor of about what 4inches laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i've neva had this problem and i'm 6ft 6in with size 12 feet. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

mind u in my car all i really use is my toes whilst resting my heels on the floor. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />