Small mod

AbiL

I would really like a supercharger lol but funds will not allow that proberly leather tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Love the wheels! Did you buy them and get them refurbed or are they original?

I bought them like this but they have been refurbed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks Guys

I bought them like this but they have been refurbed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I just realised where you got them from as well biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lookin awesome!

Yeah hes mint biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Plug: Rocca jocco has some mint rims wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Buy some polished nuts! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Looks sweet as.

Would the black nut covers from the new VW alloys not fit the holes?

S!

• 2 months later...

I have removed my strips on the side of the car small mod but effective lol alloys034-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And after

car001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Nice work,

So did you take them off or did they fall off in the heat at USC? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />