Eibach - Anti Roll kit

gabo

Hi there.

Any 1 tried this anti roll kit from Eibach (or any other anti-roll kit)? Does it work. I need to stiffen the chassis.

Considering buying 1 as the chassis of the Loop feels very soft and free to roll huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> comparing to a Saxo VTS or 106 GTI.

G.

Who said that?

As far as I know, its still advertised for the Lupo, just not the GTI after Eibach realised what they had done.

An interesting opinion Tigz. What is the problem with the Eibach? I was opting for one...it seemed quite sophisticated as it does not include only front strut.

i thought that the eibach kit came with a rear sway bar too!!!! or was that the polo 6n2 kit??????

Well in our country the LUPO EIBACH kit comes with front and rear bars and some other small features as well. But any of ya know what Tigz meant by the difference between Eibach and the origi anti roll kits? Shall I be aware of something?

Well in our country the LUPO EIBACH kit comes with front and rear bars and some other small features as well. But any of ya know what Tigz meant by the difference between Eibach and the origi anti roll kits? Shall I be aware of something?

the oem anti-roll bar (for the gti lupo) is the same size as the eibach one. and the are obviously the same shape too. the price of the oem bar is about £50 + bushes + etc. the eibach kit can be got for around £160 but it does include all of the fittings and a rear sway bar too. so overall the value of the kit isn't too bad. but if you only want the front bar it's probably best to just get one from vw

Eibach dont list a rear arb for lupo.

I have a Gti ARB fitted to my TDi along with Poweflex bushes. The GTi ARB is 22mm and Eibach ARB is 21mm in diameter. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'd get the eibach kit, having both front and rear antiroll bars should make the car handle much better than standard, the best place to look if you want a detailed explanation is Whiteline suspensions website they'll be able to inform you of how they work plus they might even do a kit smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As far as I'm concerned with ARB's is that the stiffer or thicker the bar the less roll you get BUT you will have more drastic effect if you over step the mark with cornering (go too far and you are more likely to spin off and die sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

• 1 year later...

Right got a jabba sport rear arb on order, and today I've ordered a gti front arb, and bushes for my sport.

Is there anything else apart from the bar and bushes that I will need to fit the front arb?

is'nt the eibach ARB smaller than the GTi one?

I fitted Gti one.

no rear available

Looked in to this alot, Jabbasport do a rear anti roll bar for the loop. there about £210 posted i think. As for the front, the best option would be an eibach with powerflex bushes. But putting this on the car with coilovers will reduce your body roll but increase its understeer.

The rear ARB has been modified from a VRs skoda. and fits directly in im told a matter of minutes. This will reduce the roll from the rear. a much better option.

Ive just been doing the choices for my GTi as ive done my brakes and am now in the process of doing the suspension, at the same time uprating the ARB's, ive chosen to do the rear anti roll bar and get an eibach one on powerflex bushes for the front. Im not fitting the front untill i have assessed it without an uprated ARB.

I have a thread somewhere about it, its got where to get the jabbasport one etc.....

Will let you know once i have the suspension set up (K&W variant 2's)

John