Finally... A smooth bum!

Max69vk

Finally got round to de-badging the rear of the car tonight.....

smoothrump.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Cant help thinking the badge/boot handle stands out too much now though?

Edited by Max69vk

Looks good! lovin' the lights on your ass!

S!

Looks good! lovin' the lights on your ass!

GTi rear wiper would add to the look. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

S!

Slendid, much better mate. I know where you are coming from with regards the rear badge/boot opener. Loookin Good bud. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

looks good mate, i would leave it like that, needs something to break up the boot in my opinion.

debadging my lupo in a few weeks when i have a spare weekend and can get it in to work to smooth the vw badge off but leaving the handle on.

with the lupo lights you dont need the reflectors in the bumper. is it worth doing a pshop with them out? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Funny you say that, they're being removed & smoothed when the lower parts get sprayed. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Funny you say that, they're being removed & smoothed when the lower parts get sprayed. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Why not just get hold of a lower rear buper off a lupo? it'll cost much less than having them smothed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wont crack either wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

The lower sections are different on the Lupo & Arosa, I'll try & get a better picture but the Arosa lower section is a very similar shape to the Lupo GTI rear rather than completely flat/smooth across the bottom.

(EDIT - you can see it clearly on OLW's picture)

Edited by Max69vk