Cutlers One Litre Arosa

cutler

My Arosa at the beggining of a very long list of modifications cutl1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cutl2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cutl3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Join me in the 4x4 club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you're not sure about what springs to get, im saving for AVO 45mm springs, 90quid delivered to my door smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks good otherwise, any pics of the ICE?

Join me in the 4x4 club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you're not sure about what springs to get, im saving for AVO 45mm springs, 90quid delivered to my door smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks good otherwise, any pics of the ICE?

Havent really thought about what springs yet but ill definately look into them, where abouts are you buying them from ? ?.

As for ICE i will post some pictures up but im afraid it isnt much to look at just a standard stereo and sub.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for your comments

i need to join that club (SIG) blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />
Havent really thought about what springs yet but ill definately look into them,

wasnt gav (gavsarosa16v) selling these springs? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

nice little project there mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

Thanks for all your comments, ill keep the pictures coming. If i was to lower my car 45mm on them AVO springs, would i need new shocks??? If so, how much do you think i'd be looking at?

Thanks a lot.

Matt

Nah only if you go down about 60mm would you need new shocks because they's be constantly bottoming out. You might go through a set of shocks a bit quicker down 45mm but nothing drastic. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think i'd be getting the springs from speedbox if I did, they seem cheap enough but I haven't looked around properly yet so it's not for defo...

agree with sleeky tdi, full susp kits will give you much better handling too, springs is just for looks imo, still body rolls. and looking at the gap between your alloy and arch id go 60 all round, up to you though, will look lots nicer once DROPPED.

hi thanks again, i would love to go as low as sensibly possible without extra work. My back is slightly higher than the front so i dont know whether to go slightly lower on the back. What do you all think ? ?

Cheers

Matt

Go for 60mm mate, then you can hang with the kool kidz...

Like me!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> 60mm all round it is then, i wont need extra work will i?

thanks

Edited by cutler

The AVO springs are ok, but if I could go back I'd get a -60mm suspension kit or adjustable coilies. 45mm just aint low enough!

I don't think lowering 60mm on standard shocks is a good idea but it depends on the condition of the roads you drive...

think you should be ok with a -60mm kit.

cheers

i very much doubt youll need extra work with those rims down 60mm, thats not on the floor.

You'd be surpised.The tyres used to catch the arches all the time on my Mk1 (60mm springs and dampers). With my old rims (also foxes 195/45/15).

So I had to roll the arches.