Surrounds...

Cozboz

Dials & air vent surrounds, DIY job with aluminium/alloy paint can would look identical. Not sure about the gearstick surround though.

Mmmmm, very nice. Love the leather seats, has anyone seen this concept as well?

http://media.seat.com/en/view_manager.html...=1236,1297,1303

Nice leather steering wheel and black gloss clock surrounds instead of the aluminium ones in the other pics. Good looking double DIN headunit as well... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

saw the gloss black clock and air vent surrouns on a ovni yellow mk2 phase 1 sport in alsager, cheshire so they definately made it to production

ive been in a car with that headunit fitted also, new ibiza, altea?

the charcoal/marble effect with leather steering wheel looks quite classy but im confused as to why the body of the car is metalic grey but then the have coloured the interior grab handles in what looks to be cannica blue? odd

wayne

Mmmmmn thats nice, a sea of leather biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Loving the dial pod trimmed in leather, oh and the door pockets!

Wayne - I think there just the light grey plastic but its the lighting, my ones are really light like that!

If youv'e seen them gloss black surrounds that means you mite be able to get them from a dealer, whats the betting that there part of the dial cluster though!

Lee.

I've already asked Martin (Lupogtiboy) about these & he's having a look into it for me, the Lupo GTI ones look a lot better as they have 'bolts' all the way round the dial, a' la TT style.

Aha nice one mate! But i've just been pulling some bits apart anyway and you might as well have a go on you're own before you buy. Coat of black and a few coats of clear coat to give it the deep gloss look. If it all goes wrong then you can always buy the dealer ones laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I personally like the leather, blue piping is unusual but it looks good IMO. Neat headunit, never seen that in other cars but obv it must be in some others from the Seat range as they wouldnt design a whole new one for a concept...

has anyone noticed on the arosa racer concept on there that the steering wheel, gear knob and door grabs are silver carbon? looks really nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and them clock surrounds are defo a factory fit uk part someone on here must have them standard and if anybody its gonna be gavs arosa sport? the car i saw was same spec and year as his although i have tried to get my surround caps off the clock set and off the heater vents and neither will budge its quite frustrating so ive just painted the light grey part of the clock set matt black

sleeky i agree about the leather sea its proper lush i always said id do this with the arosa once i got it but a year on and its just got the recaros sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wayne