Whats going on?

i_want_a_GTI

i regularly look on autotrader for what gtis are for sale, and keep an eye if anything comes up in the specs tht i want,

just checked and shocked to see that there are 17 up for sale, most i have ever seen on there befor. Is there something i dont know about them, lol, why is everyone getting rid?

must say tho i had never seen the spec i want befor untill 3 weeks or so ago, and then since then another has come up, first 2 i have seen come after many many many months of looking.

Just a shame im not quite ther financialy. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i just hope that there is as many for sale when i do finally have enough moola!!

mattc

Depends how the original owner specced it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So I guess my old Lupo GTi was one of a kind then!?

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

and mine rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

So that would be two of kind then. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that Noah has a lot to answer for.....

Edited by Crusoe

Maby everyone is trading them in for the new Fox laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wauld trade mine in for a Fox GTi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Maby everyone is trading them in for the new Fox laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wauld trade mine in for a Fox GTi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You have a sport though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Theres a lovely fully loaded Grey Anthracite GTI up there at the moment. Leather, aircon, under 17k on the clock and they want 9k for it.

Bloody bargain!

Edited by AndyW

Theres a lovely fully loaded Grey Anthracite GTI up there at the moment. Leather, aircon, under 17k on the clock and they want 9k for it.

Bloody bargain!

20 today, how do you know it has aircon

20 today, how do you know it has aircon

I seem to remember its listed under the spec. I'll have another look.

Ah, fair enough, its not listed. I'd be amazed if it didn't have air-con though.

Edited by AndyW