OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

Max69vk

Photoshop - Rough as hell, but should give an idea of what Im aiming for with modding the front bumper......

myarosabumber.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

it looks rather R32 like confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> and dont worry about the colour mate , even i find it a friggin nightmare to colour match our cars laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i like it

something different.....looks very mean biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was going to say that!

it does look very mean smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but i like it!

Jen x

mmmm not feeling that, looks too "japesque". Personally I think your car looks pretty damn sweet as it is without the need to adopt that "wide mouth" style of kit.

Just my 2p for what it's worth.

mmmm not feeling that, looks too "japesque". Personally I think your car looks pretty damn sweet as it is without the need to adopt that "wide mouth" style of kit.

Just my 2p for what it's worth.

The only thing I dont really like about my front end at the moment is that its not deep enough, especially when looking at the side of the car (due to the Rieger sideskirts). If I could find a way of getting the front depth as low as the side skirts I'd be happier, but I dont want to do something like slapping on a Laguna or Espace splitter as it just wouldn't look right. half the reason for the 'wide mouth' look is also a practicle thing as there should hopefully be a nice alloy intercooler being fitted into that section.

Edited by Max69vk

None taken, its always good to get another perspective thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

My advise for what it's worth, is do what you want to do. I have never been one of those sheep that follow other peoples ideas or comments. If you like it , go for it!!! Personally I love it!! I have recently just finished re-doing my front end, and I'm sure it too will stir some contreversey. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Go for it bud! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just trying to find myself a Lupo GTi front bumper & a plastic welder & I'll be off!

When do we get to see the pics of your new front end then? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

Just trying to find myself a Lupo GTi front bumper & a plastic welder & I'll be off!

When do we get to see the pics of your new front end then? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll take some within the next couple of days.