fresh bodykit... anyone interested in a group buy?

eXXXtreme arosa

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and the skirts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right here we go two attempts here , i personally prefer the second one

racer1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

racer2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i like the second one but the skirts are a big no! there the wrong shape we need a straighter looking skirt imo

that one just looks like the standard bumper with the bars not painted the same as carters but where it gets to the vents its not painted the lower half of the vents

racer2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />
this one for sure

and id be interested for a decent price as long as its decent quality and something like the above the probelm with your shop scott is from a distance you wont tell

wayne

the only thing i will say scott as has been said previous we dont really want a massive batch made etc because i dont really want to pay out for a bumper to turn up at a meet to have me, you, OLW and 10 more in a line with identical front ends, i love my corsa projects full combat bodykit but it hardly stands out these days as there ended up being five companys making it if you get what i mean

i would be interested on this one though for a good price so keep us all updated thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

wayne

right on a similar subject , one of the girls i know and is on here but wishes to remain nameless at the mo who runs a business of body styling for SEATS , i was talking to her the other day and says shes in the middle of designing a body kit for the Mk2 at the mo so i will keep you all posted

right on a similar subject , one of the girls i know and is on here but wishes to remain nameless at the mo who runs a business of body styling for SEATS , i was talking to her the other day and says shes in the middle of designing a body kit for the Mk2 at the mo so i will keep you all posted

sounds interesting.... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyone planning anything for us Mk1s? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You're already catered for with all the Lupo stuff, the mk2 just seems to have been totally fogotten about tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You're already catered for with all the Lupo stuff, the mk2 just seems to have been totally fogotten about tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

true , so true

• 2 weeks later...

i'll message my friend up here and see what she says but i am away on holiday tonight so if she doesnt reply tonight it will be a week before you hear from me