Arosa Cupra

Max69vk

/\/\/\/\/\ i like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> looks cool sleek...but i reckon that itd look better if it wernt so deep if that makes any sense wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> ...i mean like the massive hole in the middle...is it possible to make the front bumper smaller in heght, then slam it a little shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Sleeky that is a flamin brill effort. I played about with making my own for ages but im not that good yet so I modded yours instead arosacupra2ha.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edit: Resized pic.

Edited by penry

looks cool pen shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> id get one...

Guys come on dont post things like that angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> i have a misses with an arosa and i have a Cupra R leon she see's that i know she's going to get ideas laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pic Penry, bit strange coz I've just been looking at intercoolers just like that one!

LOVE CUPRA R!! Don't do it...too much lag!! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Edited by ArosaPD

Don't do it...too much lag!! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I dont think its actually going to be that big, its roughly the same overall volume as the standard one, just made of alloy & relocated to the lower front of the car for better cooling.

Max I love that 'Chop!

Wish I could take credit for it, but it s not mine blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />