Tyre Pressure on Proxy T1's

Bikerz

I dont know if this is where I should ask this, but im guessing its best place

Just got T1's on my lupo, what pressure should i run them at for daily driving?

Cheers

Sheldon

I cant for the life of me remember what it is but Im running the same tyres on my Arosa, the only way I can double check is that there is a factory fitted sticker on the inside of the petrol flap that should tell you.

On my 205/40R17 Toyo Proxes I run 32-34psi front and 32-30 psi rear.

Suppose it depends on tyre size, weight in the car, the type of driving you do and your suspesion geometry but 30-34psi front and 28-32 rear would probably be fine. They will adjust on hot/cold days and long high speed runs anyway so a couple of psi difference is trivial unless you are on the track.

Cheers all. Well the fuel cap pressure will be for trh stock tyres, wondering what Toyo recomend on there T1's.

Cheers Lincolonshire GTI

Im running the Toyos & have always used the pressures for the 195x45x15 that are on the fuel flap. Even though Toyo are the tyre manufacturers I'd always use Seats' reccomendations as different vehicles will always require different pressures, the make of tyre wont alter what pressure is required in them.

Edited by Max69vk

I know they are car specific too, so thourgght id just see what toyo recomened. Do tyre manufactures neer give a recomended presure then? and you just go by the car one?