GTI Festival Sun. 9th July @ Santapod.

Petrified

i'll go but only on two conditions....

1. my black one is workin and has an mot by then

2. if it is workin i get to race vr6 lupo up the strip

sounds fair.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i'll go but only on two conditions....

1. my black one is workin and has an mot by then

2. if it is workin i get to race vr6 lupo up the strip

sounds fair.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

your lupo looks fantastic, what sort of power is it running?

I'll race ya, and lose and make you look good. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

your lupo looks fantastic, what sort of power is it running?

I'll race ya, and lose and make you look good. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the engine bay looks good but the rest of the car looks a bit unloved at the moment... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> it's a shame because i remember how it used to look but it'll soon be back to it's former glory hopefully in time for edition. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i think it's runnin about 240 brake but it could be more or could be less.. it's fast enough anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...