Glens lupo

scoobydoo

the car is looking boss mate, planning on doin a 3L conversion when i get my car, is it basically a straight swap then with just a bit of trimming to get it to fit.. sorry if thats an annoying question, i'm feeling starlites or tangis alloys with that conversion when i do it :D aha

it takes some precision trimming and there are quite alot of wee bits and bobs u need to get. ive misplaced the list if i find it i'll let u no. i had a problem with the indicators to .. nothing major but it does take a good few hours to get it all right..

looks nice! did you get that front bumper painted? it looks much better!

no mate not yet.. birthday present for next month so should be done soon. i think is just caus the car is dirty lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rears 15x8 et14 195/45/15

fronts 15x 7.5 et 20 same tyre. fronts r easy fit rears r a pain..

Just looking through some of your pics Glen, car's awesome shame you're looking to sell it. Just wondering how you drive it lowered over here. The roads are damm aweful, especially when you head South! Is it just a case of taking it easy? Swear i'm gona need new shocks by the time i leave!

i have serious issues getting out of my street as the 3l bumper seems to sit slightly lower than the normal one and there r loadsa speed bumps. never really been extra cautious cause of the height u can either be bothered with it or not really.

and im selling for a good reason havnt fallen out of love with the wee machine or nothing. just got better things to do while im young than spend all my money on this lol off travelling for a year. dont really need to sell the car could leave it at home but not much point. means i can start fresh with a g60 project when i get back haha..

oh and loopy ling get urself over to nsdubs and get introduced on there.. great forum with loadsa crack with people all over ireland..

cheers

cheers dude. if i bought another one when i get back from aus id do alot of the same stuff again minus the mistakes i made first time round. springs instead of coilovers etc..

one problem is by the sounds of things the 3L front will b common as muck by the time im back..

cheers for keeping up with the project most the way through..

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

• 1 month later...

doubt it mate, but ya never no, but it is moving over the water to dundee... my mate took it so if he does anything to it i'll keep this topic updated.

oh and cheers mate i cant wait gonna be class. then it'll b mk2 g60 time

Edited by scoobydoo

• 1 year later...

nice lupo, i just wonder where you bought your mirrors ?

got my bonnet bra on and my new alpine amp turned up which was nice.

image126wz2.jpg

image128qs5.jpg

image127mg6.jpg

new wee amp for my alpine components

image125kw7.jpg

cheers

Glen

Very nice car mate, love the colour and the wheels and the mirrors intact great car :)

• 1 month later...