Zender Skirts

Robert

Yes, these ones

DSC00686sized.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Ref: the exhaust my car is lowered 120mm and has a nice lump of weight in the boot, but theres still plenty of clearnace with that exhaust

gallery_255_7_345998.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I like those mirrors, only ones I've seen for sale are 100 with carbon finish, but that makes no difference as I want them body coloured. Exhaust looks spot on there, if it is easy to angle into the sport centre cut out that would save me a fortune! When I find a grommit and some time I'll lose the rear wiper too (losing my badges made a big difference)

Have you removed the Seat centre badge as well?

I think the mk1 Arosa doesnt have a recess behind it like the Lupo does.

I cant remember how much I paid Lupo si for the ones off his car, was a lot less than £100.

Just be aware you cant see a thing out of them lol

Have you removed the Seat centre badge as well?

Just be aware you cant see a thing out of them lol

The centre badge has gone, no recess, it's left a slight mark, just needs detailing to remove it, looks ten times better though!

They look small, but at least they'll be a little more aerodynamic....

That's pretty much perfect, I'll give you that! Any idea about cost - and I guess the sport one would be pretty much the same price?

Least I'd save £20 on postage too and the dreaded wait for the thing to arrive!

I cant remember off the top of my head, but Im sure it was a lot less than £100.

May have been £60...

Dont know about the sport (would asume the price is the same) but my Lupo S bumper for my Mk1 Arosa was £45 brand new from a main dealer and it came primered!

Could this be a smoothed Mk2 Arosa rear bumper?

Yes DSCF0699.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Still yet to find a Mk2 Arosa I like more.

Edited by Adam-B

@ tigz - can u actually use those mirrors or are they just show pieces. its cheaper to buy them than it is to get a new volkswagen one which my mum broke.

NO ITS ON MY CAR MY MUM WAS JUST DRIVING IT. was just wonderin if u have to stickm ur hand out the window to alter position or if they work from in the car. mine r manual.

You have to remove the inside cover plate, take off the mirror, adjust the mirror, refit the mirror and refit the interior plate. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You have to remove the inside cover plate, take off the mirror, adjust the mirror, refit the mirror and refit the interior plate. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Seriously??? That has put me off. You're kidding right?

Yeah the red arosa IS carters tdi and its a fully smoothed mk2 bumper without rubstrips, reflectors and the bottom smoothed in as well, looks better than a smoothed lupo bumper IMO but its alot more work

zender skirts do look nice thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

wayne