Hella tail lights

Just seen these for sale on ebay.. iv seen them before but never tinted, think they would look great on a black lup/rosa

£143 from germany.. not sure on postage cost though.

2sk_008_409_811.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

the thing is the more i look at that pic it just looks like the pic is in black and white confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> or is it just me ??

its just the way its just the way the reflection of the light is in black and white yet they shouldnt be , they should reflect the colour of the lighting in the studio where the pics were taken

Your you can see these tail lights better in this another photo. I like them very much like she still has them to the car, probably them put to my lupo in the future...

lupohella1vi.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Your you can paint the tail lights of the same color that your car and this way they will have a much better aspect. See the result in this photo

lupotaillights3sb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

its just the way its just the way the reflection of the light is in black and white yet they shouldnt be , they should reflect the colour of the lighting in the studio where the pics were taken

thats a bitch! i liked the whole tinted idea/thing!

i really dont think they look right. the lights just look to spaced out and they dont blend with the car enough to give a flush look.

Everyone likes different things

IMO they look awful sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and i would never even think about putting them on my black Lupo

Yuk