My silver 6speed

vworks41

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a short clip of my new janspeed for those who want a listen.... Vroom vroom ;)

I'll try and do one when its on the move winding up through the gears and stuff, but need a proper video camera for that i think.

th_P1300068.jpg

Edited by vworks41

Cheers peeps glad you like :)

I'm guna speek to them tomorrow and book it in for the manifold and see if theyve got a new price fot it yet aswell.

I'll post up any updates and stuff on the other thead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a very rare pic :o Yes thats dirt :lol:

Ebayclothes020.jpg

Also a little update to say my loops been booked into a body shop for a week soon for some much needed arch work. Horray!!! no more rubbing :rolleyes:

I've also purchased some new rims that I'm guna run in the summer, no shots yet ;) but all i can say is they need some TLC.

Do you use anyone local for refurbs dude? Got a plan in mind but would rather keep em in the village to keep costs down :rolleyes:

I use retro wheels which are just outside ringwood, so not to far away. He used to have agood web site but cant find it anymore :confused:

The guy who owns it is called nick, hes on E38 quite alot to.

I use retro wheels which are just outside ringwood, so not to far away. He used to have agood web site but cant find it anymore :confused:

The guy who owns it is called nick, hes on E38 quite alot to.

Sounds promising, thanks dude :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, i love how that exhaust sits! I guess it's bedding in nicely and sounding better over time? Have you noticed much difference in cornering with the new bar?

Looks good, i love how that exhaust sits! I guess it's bedding in nicely and sounding better over time? Have you noticed much difference in cornering with the new bar?

Thanks, yeah sounds really nice now....cant wait till summer with the windows down :D

Seems turn in is a little sharper on mini roundabouts and tight turns, but not a major difference.

Guna be fitting a rear ARB soon aswell so that should make the most difference.

Thats cool, Ivew was thinking about these.

Are they worth the money as much as the rear ARB is?

Do the seats fit where they should still? Plus get a picture up of how youve mounted it, and how it comes through your trim.

Thanks

John