Arosa sport

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They come like this (below) with no big centre caps like Seat and VW have to cover the bolts... on mine they have a carbon fible centre cap thingy.. dunnno if you can make it out very well..

Slipstream-WHITE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

rim.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by 243

• 1 month later...

Lowered 40mm, only been on a week so may settle a bit more.

40mm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

rosafrontside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

rosarear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

much better mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I hate your car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Me too! It made me get 3 points and £60 fine last night! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Me too! It made me get 3 points and £60 fine last night! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Gutted lol!

car looks good mind

Tell me about it, just been to the cop shop to hand in my lisence for the points to be added sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Thanks for the compliments on the car though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the only thing i would add to that car is fully colour coded bumpers and that would be it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the only thing i would add to that car is fully colour coded bumpers and that would be it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah think it would look cool too, the left hand side of my front bumper is hanging off a bit at the moment, lost a foglight too.. you can just make it out in the pic above. I hit a shallow wall whilst reversing out of my drive.

Will look into it though when a bit more cash comes through. I also want to raise the backbox because u can see it from behind and it looks a bit messy!

New rims on.. probably not to many peoples taste on here, but I like them!

getting it lowered soon.

car-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Those look like Rota Slipstreams which are big on the Honda scene.

By the way they look stunning on your Arosa shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'm thinking of getting some Rota Circuit 8's for my Polo cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

actually , im more thinking white roof , white wing mirrors ....

Thats an idea, maybe somebody could 'shop it for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 6 months later...

Went out for a blast today round the country lanes near me for old times sake, as I'm moving house and job in a few days. Took a few pics as I'm not coming to Edition38 because of the reasons above. The pics are not the best as they are from my camera phone and it was getting a bit dark, plus I'm crap at taking photographs anyway!

frontside.jpg

backside.jpg

fence.jpg

front.jpg

rear-1.jpg