Do these alloys suit my car?

Enigma

wheels.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

it was a 5 minute job so its not great do you think they will look ok ?. Will change the Porche emblems for Seat ones

It has been lowered a little in PS aswell

Edited by Enigma

not at all! ive seen loads of golf and vw jetta's with porsche alloys on and ive seen a lupo with seat alloys on.... personally porsche being one of the better brand outta the vag group id leave them as porsche logos.

DSCF0072.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

imo shows you got a bit of cash and class wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

odd seeing a very similar looking car to mine on here

wheels will probably look alright as black centres with polished lip is what im going for BUT to make them look right your gonna need a major drop which is what is putting me off now as im not allowed that low angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

wayne

It was only a 5 min job so perhaps a combination of your drinking and my photoshop skills lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yea true but come to think of it the images in your signature seem a bit weird as well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I will stop moaning now haha. Anyway any other options in mind for alloys?

yeah porsche own 20% so in my opinion they are kinda part of VAG besides who cares they look cool tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

yeah porsche own 20% so in my opinion they are kinda part of VAG besides who cares they look cool tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> exsactly! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> bit better than the bulk standard 's' badge...