Valet+Diamond Brite Your Car?

NBR

Just a thought.

I have access to a few valeters who would appreciate a bit of private work. I've worked through my friends and family, so thought i would offer it to you guy's.

They would:

Fully valet your car

Apply Diamond brite (£300 from a dealer)

These are professional valeters who work for a main dealer. And this would be on a sunday between 10-4pm.

Cost: TBC but between £35-£45 And it would be in Waltham Cross J25 of the M25.

Anyone interested?

Neil smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I would be interested but to get there and back would bump the price up to much. shame there not nearer brum sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It's an alcoholic cider drink . . . oh hang on, that's Diamond White.

Diamond Brite is a bit like 'scotchguard' you can use it on interior fabrics and exterior bodywork to protect/enable stains to be removed more easily.

I reckon it's good stuff - but not worth spending £300 to have it done - you can get the actual product for about £35 (I think) - it's the 'labour' and 'time' that costs.

I think NBR's offer is good - I would be tempted but my car doesn't need it (quite possibly as it has had the treatment when new?).

its not that bad considering that the valetor who work for the main dealer would probably get around £12 to valet a used car and £6 for a new one plus about £2/3 for diamond brite depending on the company he works for

I think NBR's offer is good - I would be tempted but my car doesn't need it (quite possibly as it has had the treatment when new?).

I have mine done once a month.

TBH £35 sounds too cheap.

Are you sure its not £35 for the vallet, then the Diamond White on top?

I can put the price up if you want tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> . No only joking. I'm not giving the whole pack inc the warranty etc. And one pack does do more than one car. But when i have seen valeting companies charging around £50 for just a valet i do believe its a good deal. But hey it was just an idea.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />