MK2 Golf Alloys on the Arosa

penry

Hope Sleeky doesn't mind that i've pinched his pic! My car is exactly the same if you look from this angle IMGP0346Small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Could some one please photoshop these onto it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BBS-Black-VW-Mk2-Gol...1QQcmdZViewItem

And not sure if sleeky's is lowered already, but also lower it 40mm ish (if it isnt already smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

Thankyou!!

Penry

Thanks Tigz, not too sure about them now i've seen them on the car.

The way I imagined them was good, but undecided whether I like them enough to get them or not.

Penry

Think yhey look nice in silver on Tigz Loop.

S!

silver_bbs.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Quick one...

...bit of a wonk on the front wheel, still a bit bright, 45mm lower? Your guess is as good as mine, but probably lower.

Oh! and I forgot to crop the excess from the top!

S!

What a man! The chromed lip does stand out a fair bit on it - might be better to go for all silver if any.

Does anyone fancy photoshopping these onto the pic for me? (BTW, can i download photoshop, really need it for other things as well at the moment)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-IBIZA-SPORT-ALL...1QQcmdZViewItem

Penry smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Once again not perfect...

silver_seat.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I prefer the silver Seat wheels. I used to have black wheels on a Cavalier SRi and toyed with idea for the Arosa, but I think you need the engine to back them up.

S!

Got to agree with you, I do prefer the Seat ones after seeing them on the Ibiza as well. The BBS are awesome wheels, but not sure that they might look a bit strange with the polished lip, make the wheels look tiny on the car.

Now to find a set of Seat sport wheels blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Penry

They really look good, suits them far better than the old golf wheels.

Im also after some arosa sport wheels smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> not easy to find though

Edited by cardaft

Yeah thats them, I think there from an Arosa sport 2003 onwards

Yeah but those ones that have been photoshopped are 15" 5 spoke off an Ibiza mk4 (yr2000) sport. I think they are slightly different, but not really noticeable unless you really know your stuff.

Penry