Favour required?

Moos3h

pretty sure the 10mm and they are solid but thats a i am 99% sure type of thing either way there 239mm wide
you mean their 239 mm in diameter? if they were that wide youd never get wheels on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

and thought the 1.0's had the same brakes as my arosa 1.4s which is vented 239 diameter?

wayne

so i do have different brakes to a 1.0 ??? bloody hell how bads a 1.0 after a trip through the lanes surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" /> :

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

so i do have different brakes to a 1.0 ??? bloody hell how bads a 1.0 after a trip through the lanes surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" /> :

wayne

Depends on your driving ability and reliance on brakes instead of engine/gear braking!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Don't want to waste money on brake light bulbs!

Edited by Silver!

but once the brakes are warm there not there at all
That reminds me of my mates old 850 mini when on drums all round "shouldnt you be braking for this corner we are doing 70" "ive been braking since the last corner" surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

wayne