Car Wars BBC1

lupoalex

yeah i know , loved the fact there scooby was hammered by a evo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> but the theiving ****s had stole the evo GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh dear...

Greater mancherster police had an undercover EG Spoon civic at one point biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> it was awesome! Carbon bonnet, rear hatch spoiler, front lip and wing mirrors... so cool

Theres a micra down this way with a Pulsar GTi-r engine biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i am sure that one of the guys i go to uni with knows the guy that owns it

matey boy was using the back alleys and shortcuts so he knew them like the back of his hand thus giving him an advantage. but he still got nicked!!

Yes, the scrotish ****. Shame the police dog didn't sniff him out and give him a good few bites.

Police running scoobies isnt uncommen i nearly go as far to say over half the police vechiles here are scoobies.lol.SO19 have used scoobies since they came out, around here police have had 2 evos fq300's for about a year. got atleast 1 marked civic type R , a marked accord. they ride marked and unmarked R1's and blades as well as the normal pan 1300's.