think marriage

Black Lupo

interesting program on divorce, more men not wanting to get married so they can keep their cars, houses etc. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Especially with some 6 month marriges where the woman gets half the guys stuff!

(where will i find someone stupid enough to marry me tho?)

might be a long search is all i'll say wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Bloke who works with me tried the russian bride thing, he went out to the Ukraine to meet her (with the intent on bringing her back) and found out it was all a con!

Ben's car says that already wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I definately wont ever be getting married. Simply can't trust women... As for the house situation, if i do get with someone i wanna live with, then i'll buy the house in my name, and charge her rent lol.

Women are far too materialistic these days, they'd like nothing more than to loaf around the house (that us men pay for)all day, get taken out all the time and bought nice stuff, and then when your bored of them they want half. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (or am I missing the point....lol)

I'm with Joe Mangle on this one, I wouldnt marry Lynn either.

Women are far too materialistic these days, they'd like nothing more than to loaf around the house (that us men pay for)all day, get taken out all the time and bought nice stuff, and then when your bored of them they want half. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (or am I missing the point....lol)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The only reason women would want to leave you and take half of what's owed to them (let's not forget that men are entitled to half after 6 months too, not just women), would only ever be because women get so fed up of washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning and general mothering of blokes!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (although my man is pretty good in fairness)!!

Edited by Vixwagen

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> lo I knew that would get a reaction. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

let's not forget that men are entitled to half after 6 months too, not just women

Trouble is most the time, the men are entitled to half what they've paid for, where the women are entitled to half of what they've NOT paid for...

My brother had to buy half a house off his ex who hadnt paid a penny to the mortgage

you see! I only speak the truth. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Women are all crooks.

where's the colin montgomerie story when you need it?

£15 million she got...and her arguement was that she had to travel here and there with the kids while he was out earning them a fortune. and she ****ed off with someone else.

cuntwhorescoundrel

Well...I don't know where all the women you know come from, but I know plenty of down to earth genuine girls.

Also...surely in a marriage you just automatically share everything?! That's the way my folks have always done it, it's the way my sister and her hubby do it, and it's the way I will too! You only marry someone if you trust each other completely, so if you don't trust them to spend money sensibly then surely you can't really build a meaningful relationship. As far as I'm concerned, when I get married, posetions would be 'our car' or 'our digital camera' not my car that I paid for with my money! Surely part of both peoples earnings payed for it!

At least, someone speaking some sense! What a load of horlicks all this crap about "I paid for this, she didn't pay for that" is! WIll you cook your own meals? Or do your washing? etc etc. I don't think so!

Hannah regularly moans at me about not doing much (any?) housework, but then, I keep the cars running, I do all the renovations etc etc etc, so really it works out pretty fair. Just she forgets about that sometimes when I decide to have a day off! Lol

But I'm sorry, marriage is a partnership. We do things in equal amounts, and so, even if my wage is 3 times hers, it's OUR money, and everything belongs to US. If you can't get your head round that, don't bother even trying to get married, or she WILL **** off after 6 months, and rightly so!

in the words of Mister West

"if you ain't a punk scream 'we want prenup, we want prenup', its something that you got to have, cos' when she leaves your ass you know shes leaving with half"

but as the chaps have already said, dont get married if you dont trust each other and work together well.

sally and i have been living together for 4 years now, and everthing is cool, you have your stupid little arguments once in a blue moon, but generally things are shared 50/50 one way or another.

Edited by big_chris1981

Except that they have no legal standing in this country.

If you need a pre-nup, you don't trust them enough to get married.

Of course I considered everything. Can't rush into something like that without making sure! Marriage all seems a little disposable these days (take that shitty "2 strangers and a wedding" as the most recent example), and I have to say, it pisses me off (incase you hadn't noticed!) Lol.