Fake ebay auction - WHY????

Phantom Photon

Remember this thread:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14254&hl=

Someone in Ireland is now claiming to be selling (or giving away free!!) this car on ebay Clicky

They state in the questions thats its RHD when its obvious the pictures have just been reversed to make it look like it is!

Emailed them to ask why the car in the picture is actully LHD with US plates and was the car actually in ireland but surprise surprise I never got a reply rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Could the fact that the date of regristration is 1st April be a hint wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

This is doing the rounds this week on every car forum I frequent. I'd guess the only reason they are running the auction is to get some attention as theres no way they could actually get money out of someone, unless the buyer was particularly thick.

Can't understand why they would bother - now giving it away free tonight at 12 o'clock apparently!!

The reserve is setr at 100,000 Euros so was never realistically priced anyway laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wasnt that the car that the wife caught the guy cheating and then she smashed the car up and he took the pics down cause he didnt want any trouble with her laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You get all sorts of fruitcakes on there though.

Nothing on eBay surprises me anymore!

Only consolation is that, as long as eBay let it run, she'll have been charged the listing fee, which I'd imagine would be quite high with the reserve she set on it.