DSCN5426.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5427.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5428.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5430.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5431.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5433.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5432.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Untitled-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Untitled-1copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCN5436.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

iansdamage.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

Might have guessed yours would have been first!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some great bigs pics man and im luvvn the pic u took of mine! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Thanx for not showing the damaged side laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ian (and his TERMINATOR SHADES cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> )

Edited by i99y

what u mean me being first , dave asked for them and then you asked for them laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

if your wanting bigger versions just say cause i still have the originals that are double the size

the R32 belongs to Loafy , hes on here as well but doesnt post that often

heres another pic , bumped off of SVAG forum its of ians grill

92681719_b05c8f770e.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

@ scally , hahahhahahahahahaha and you prob spent the last 15 mins waiting on this page to load with your 56 gay modem laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

DAMM YOU YOUNG MAN!!!!!

Just saw the battered and bruised Lupo!!! Think therez an ass whoppin happenin soon!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah saw my grill pic on SVAG site. Didnt know how to get pic over here. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Good day, good pics but wheres vthe "Scally" mans machine???

Ian shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeah ians front grill was attracting some attention biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@ ian , what you need to do to copy an image from another forum is right click on the pic and then hit properties , copy the address which will be http:// some thing , copy that , then type [img ] and then paste the address and then enter square bracket /IMG] ( i had to type out the [ part as if i tried to use the symbol it would think that the writing was a picture wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and then thats you

angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> Wait a bloody min here,,,,,I turned up here and there was no one there at all no one i tell you .

I took the bridge cut of and then the second exit of the roundabout & hey no one did the venue change confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by bazilbrush

angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> Wait a bloody min here,,,,,I turned up here and there was no one there at all no one i tell you .

I took the bridge cut of and then the second exit of the roundabout & hey no one did the venue change confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i know this sounds really a really daft question , where abouts did you go ???

i know this sounds really a really daft question , where abouts did you go ???

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> [The carpark] The BP was on the left and the beefeater thing was on the right went through and came to an empty car park

I was there about 12:35

oh crap! loafy must of forgotten to change the flier on here * smacks head off desk repeatedly * it was at the Outside Inn in larbert ( next to falkirk ) i feel soooooooooo bad right now cause it was me that encouraged you to come along

@mike - there Schmidts and i am sure hes possibly thinking of sellin them soon

oh crap! loafy must of forgotten to change the flier on here * smacks head off desk repeatedly * it was at the Outside Inn in larbert ( next to falkirk ) i feel soooooooooo bad right now cause it was me that encouraged you to come along

Im sure ill have better luck next time wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Tell him he owes me petrol money tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im sure im going VW Mania Still to convince my other hllf to come with but i allways come good in the end so i will be there

I feel terrible that bazil went to the wrong palce!!!

Next time we will all exchange mobile numbers incase theres any mix up!

yeah, they are SCHMIDT Mod 1s (i believe) with a polished lip. Cracking wheels when the suns out! Might be selling in the near future so watch this space!

Ian shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cheers guys for the help with putting the signature up!! I owe you one! (no jokes required biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Is is now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Interested in them, I am biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Think its the car with all mods im selling shortly. Think its maybe about time to get something bigger??

Edited by i99y