Pass that dutch

richardk

Hi,

another new member from holland.

I'm Richard, 27 years. and this is project luporsche lupoonrs1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupoonrs2.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupoonrs3.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupoonrs4.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Orginal votex bumpers..

kw variant 2 coilovers..

polished BBS RS003 16inch 8j with golden inners and bolts..

future plans..

porsche 911 turbo frontseats and orginal backseat in audi tt mocassin leather [ already in progress]

bumper cleaning

winter 2007 engine swap arl tdi engine

like it?

Edited by richardk

like it?

Love ittt! youve just convinced me that green cars CAN look good....(cos i was thinking of getting a dark green one because theres one for sale near me but i wasnt too sure biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ...but now i am cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" /> . Great motor mate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edit.

Dont think we need to see the pics twice chap.

Edited by Tigz

thanks for the comments... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ..making me shy.. i will keep you all updated..

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I see you post here too, this is arc9 from the Vortex biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

car looks good, only thing I'm not sure of is the front bumper, the openings look a bit funny.. thats a votex bumper? I dont think I've seen that before.

I see you post here too, this is arc9 from the Vortex biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

car looks good, only thing I'm not sure of is the front bumper, the openings look a bit funny.. thats a votex bumper? I dont think I've seen that before.

jup original vortex bumpers.. i got one of the seven orginal factory build vortex lupo's.. and it's one of those "you got to see it in RL bumpers".. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />