Altea is in for repair so we now have ....

one litre wonder ;)

as the title sujested , my dads altea is in for repair AGAIN and in the mean time we have a 1.6 new shape Leon Expression . nice car , love the rear door handles , loads of room to get in and out the back , but my mum just will not move the front seat so when i tried to get into the drivers seat i had to contort myself arround the seat , stearing wheel AND low roof line . and because she wont move the seat lower and further back which would solve those problems , its makes your face sooooo damn close to thw windscreen to the point that the rear view mirror takes up half the windscreen . only other point is that when its sitting next to my car on the drive ( its 45mm lowered ) the Leon still has a even level of roof line ! ( saying that its still higher off the ground . Seats are also quite comfy and supportive biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i have said to my mum and shes just got this thing about moving the seat seeing as its not her car *shakes head and sighs *

problems we have had

- CD player became possesed turned its self on and off when ever it wanted to including when nobody was in the car and it was locked , took it to SEAT and they hooked it up to VAG COM and said , nothing wrong , sent us home , same thing happend that night and my dad thought the car would end up with a dead battery and pulled the fuse out of it . took 3 months to get another CD player

- the New CD player became possesed , waited 3 weeks on a replacement

- Engine warning light came on , SEAT didnt know what caused it and reset the warning light so that it was off

- Engine warning light came on , SEAT changed the air flow meter on the inlet manifold

- Engine warning light came on AGAIN , SEAT say that it needs a new Lambda sensor , they have still to fit it ( thats been about 2 months )

- now a water leak in the passenger side footwell , the car was ment to be in for 2 days , got a phone call today and they say that its now going to be a week ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Hope you get it sorted out soon, seems your Seat garage is about as reliable as mine.

Im hoping to get a new leon when mine goes in for repair, i was down to have it last time but someone had an accident with it over new year so i had a fiesta blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .